Oregon Homes For Sale
Oregon Homes For Sale
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,264 Sq. Ft.Umatilla, OR 97882
- New4 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,522 Sq. Ft.Portland, OR 97220
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,936 Sq. Ft.Umatilla, OR 97882
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,518 Sq. Ft.Wilsonville, OR 97070
- New5 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,522 Sq. Ft.Portland, OR 97206
- New5 Beds • 6 Baths • 2,920 Sq. Ft.Creswell, OR 97426
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,269 Sq. Ft.Aloha, OR 97007
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,446 Sq. Ft.Portland, OR 97236
- New5 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,064 Sq. Ft.Rockaway Beach, OR 97136
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,385 Sq. Ft.Bend, OR 97701
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,360 Sq. Ft.Portland, OR 97218
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,460 Sq. Ft.Lake Oswego, OR 97034
- NewSpringfield, OR 97478
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,342 Sq. Ft.Grants Pass, OR 97526
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,286 Sq. Ft.Portland, OR 97266
You stopped by just in time to see these new homes for sale.
Along the coast of the Pacific Ocean, Oregon is a state filled with vibrant, wild settings such as mountains, beaches and forests. With a climate that is dictated by the sea and never too extreme, the homes in Oregon can sometimes reflect the importance of the environment in this state. Popular homes styles in the past include Arts and Crafts and Victorian, while newer homes have tried to incorporate more sustainable materials and eco-friendly design.
Most of the people of Oregon are concentrated in its three largest cities along the Willamette Valley. Portland, the largest city, is a progressive world that has a distinctive, quirky personality. One of the greenest cities in America, Portland makes it a point to adhere to an environmentally friendly lifestyle. Historic homes in Portland are treasured, and new construction is ecologically responsible, with one of the most efficient usages of green space in the nation. Salem, the capital, is a city filled with a large network of public parks and recreational activities. There are also several large universities in the area. Houses in Salem include a large selection of rancher type homes and craftsman homes. The University of Oregon, located in the third largest city, Eugene, gives college students and other young professionals a lifestyle filled with alternative viewpoints and counterculture. Homes in Eugene vary depending on the age of the home, from older gothic Victorian homes to new, contemporary modular homes.
Oregon has a diverse economy with highlights in agriculture, forestry, fishing, technology and tourism. The top company that is headquartered in Oregon is Nike. Adidas, likewise, has its corporate headquarters in this state. The largest employer in this area is Providence Health and Services, which operates several hospitals in the area. The technology firm, Intel, additionally employs a large number of people Oregon. The retail industry has a presence in the Oregon job market with chain store Fred Meyer providing jobs. With a variety of occupational choices, Oregon's prospects remain strong.