Colorado Homes For Rent
Colorado Homes For Rent
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,071 Sq. Ft.Westminster, CO 80031
- NewStudioWestminster, CO 80234
- New1 Bed • 1 BathLongmont, CO 80503
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 475 Sq. Ft.Colorado Springs, CO 80916
- New2 Beds • 3 BathsColorado Springs, CO 80922
- New1-4 Beds • 575-1,080 Sq. Ft.Thornton, CO 80260
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,857 Sq. Ft.Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,000 Sq. Ft.Denver, CO 80211
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,310 Sq. Ft.Parker, CO 80134
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 800 Sq. Ft.Colorado Springs, CO 80917
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,749 Sq. Ft.Colorado Springs, CO 80911
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,608 Sq. Ft.Colorado Springs, CO 80906
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,000 Sq. Ft.Denver, CO 80211
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,664 Sq. Ft.Colorado Springs, CO 80923
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,105 Sq. Ft.Colorado Springs, CO 80923
You stopped by just in time to see these new homes for rent.
Colorado, known as the Centennial State, contains most of the Southern Rocky Mountains as well as the northeastern part of the Colorado Plateau. Colorado is the eighth most extensive state in the country. The state derives its name from the Colorado River which was named by Spanish travelers for the ruddy silt carried from the mountains. The state was admitted in 1876 by Ulysses S. Grant.
Denver is both the capital and the largest city in Colorado. Denver can be found in the South Platte River Valley, east of the front range of the Rocky Mountains. Denver has acquired the nickname "Mile-High City" because its official elevation is exactly 5,280 feet above sea-level. Denver has nearly 80 official neighborhoods used by the city for administration and planning. The character of these neighborhoods varies differently and could include large skyscrapers or even houses from the late 19th century. Typically, neighborhoods that are closer to the city's center are older and contain more brick. The neighborhoods further away from the city were most likely developed after World War II and were built with more of a modern flair. Most neighborhoods in the Denver area have been built around parks as a focal point. Some of the most well-known neighborhoods include LoDo (Lower Downtown), the Union Station neighborhood, Speer neighborhood, and the Golden Triangle.
Denver's economy is influenced by its geographic position within the country. Denver is a center for storage and the distribution of goods to the Mountain states and Southwest states. Denver is also fairly equidistant from two major cities: Los Angeles and Chicago. Major companies have relocated to Denver, which has become home to several large corporations. AIMCO is now headquartered in Denver and is the largest operator of apartment communities in the country. Samsonite Corporation, the world's largest luggage manufacturer is also headquartered in Denver. The Denver Post was purchased by MediaNews Group, which now resides there as well.