Indiana Apartments For Rent
Indiana Apartments For Rent
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 675 Sq. Ft.Hammond, IN 46324
- New1 Bed • 1 BathEvansville, IN 47714
- New1 Bath • 210 Sq. Ft.Bloomington, IN 47404
- New1 Bed • 1 BathBluffton, IN 46714
- New1 Bed • 1 BathMuncie, IN 47305
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 768 Sq. Ft.Terre Haute, IN 47802
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 700 Sq. Ft.Evansville, IN 47713
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 624 Sq. Ft.Lafayette, IN 47904
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,372 Sq. Ft.Terre Haute, IN 47802
- New1-2 Beds • 572-1,142 Sq. Ft.Fort Wayne, IN 46815
- New2 Beds • 649-1,128 Sq. Ft.Indianapolis, IN 46220
- New1-2 Beds • 525-725 Sq. Ft.Indianapolis, IN 46203
- New2 Beds • 430-1,050 Sq. Ft.Indianapolis, IN 46227
- New1-2 Beds • 742-1,008 Sq. Ft.Indianapolis, IN 46240
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 540 Sq. Ft.Indianapolis, IN 46256
You stopped by just in time to see these new apartments for rent.
If you're looking for an apartment to rent in Indiana, the first step is to find out where in the state you want to live. The state has an abundance of apartments that range from garden style to high-rise. New apartments are being built in more populous areas to offer renters more choices in amenities and price ranges. Finding the perfect apartment in Indiana is within your reach.
There are several desirable counties within the state, depending on your needs. Marion County is located in the center of the state and it encompasses the capital city of Indianapolis. It is an urban county, host to a wide variety of amenities, including shopping, restaurants, sports and parks. It is also the economic hub for the state. Vanderburgh County is a small county located in Southwest Indiana. It is part of the tri-state area that also includes Kentucky and Illinois. Its largest city is Evansville, a city that still maintains its small town roots and has a beautiful downtown area and riverfront. In the northernmost part of the state sits St. Joseph County. Its largest city is South Bend. It has ties with the Michigan economy, which lies just to its north. It is also home to the University of Notre Dame. Monroe County is where another Indiana university is located, the Indiana University Bloomington. It is also home to the state's seventh-largest city, Bloomington. The county is home to beautiful forested hills, great educational opportunities and a healthy social scene.
Indianapolis is a hub for commercial, transportation and industrial businesses in the Midwest. It also has agricultural ties to the corn belt. The state, and particularly its capital, has a diverse economy. The top publicly traded companies in the state are Anthem Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Cummins Inc., Steel Dynamics and NiSource. The top industries in the state are automotive manufacturing, science and research, transportation and technology.