Nevada Apartments For Rent
Nevada Apartments For Rent
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,030 Sq. Ft.Las Vegas, NV 89117
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 500 Sq. Ft.Reno, NV 89503
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 768 Sq. Ft.Reno, NV 89502
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 550 Sq. Ft.Reno, NV 89509
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 930 Sq. Ft.Reno, NV 89523
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 710 Sq. Ft.Reno, NV 89502
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 575 Sq. Ft.Reno, NV 89502
- New1 Bed • 1 BathReno, NV 89501
- New2 Beds • 2 BathsCarson City, NV 89701
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 926 Sq. Ft.Las Vegas, NV 89103
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 800 Sq. Ft.Carson City, NV 89701
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 800 Sq. Ft.Las Vegas, NV 89115
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 500 Sq. Ft.Las Vegas, NV 89119
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 650 Sq. Ft.Henderson, NV 89015
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 963 Sq. Ft.Reno, NV 89512
You stopped by just in time to see these new apartments for rent.
Nevada has residential homes for rent, followed by apartments, condos, and townhouses. The state has a slightly higher than average cost of living, with Las Vegas offering a strong tourism economy and job growth rate and Reno providing a mix of tourism, industry, and family-friendly environment. Much of Nevada's land is controlled by the U.S. federal government for both civilian and military purposes.
Nevada consists mostly of desert and is known for being the fourth-largest producer of gold in the world. Clark County is the largest county in Nevada, with three-quarters of the state population residing here. It is home to Las Vegas, Henderson, and the heavily tourist-oriented Las Vegas Strip. The county has seven gaming districts that contain numerous casinos and famous hotels. Besides its gaming areas, Clark County also offers parks and recreation and has two Air Force bases. Las Vegas also has a booming construction industry and growing surrounding suburbs. Nearby Henderson has become its own commercial and retail center. Washoe County is home to the cities Reno and Sparks. Reno is the state's third largest city behind Las Vegas and Henderson and has cultural offerings as well as sports and recreation options. Carson City, the state's capital, has historic buildings, museums, and close proximity to Lake Tahoe and a few ski resorts. Lyon County has a mix of historical places and entertainment options.
Nevada's most important industries are tourism (particularly gaming and entertainment), mining, and cattle ranching. Machinery, printing and publishing, food processing, and electric equipment are also major industries. As expected, some of Nevada's largest employers are tied to tourism, such as Wynn Las Vegas, Bellagio LLC, and MGM Grand Hotel/Casino. The education sector is a large employer and includes Clark County and Washoe County School Districts as well as the University of Nevada in both Las Vegas and Reno. Clark County and the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department are the largest government employers and the University Medical Center of Southern Nevada is the largest healthcare employer.