Virginia Apartments For Rent
Virginia Apartments For Rent
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,250 Sq. Ft.Lynchburg, VA 24502
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 590 Sq. Ft.Lynchburg, VA 24503
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 756 Sq. Ft.Richmond, VA 23224
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 499 Sq. Ft.Richmond, VA 23223
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 775 Sq. Ft.Suffolk, VA 23434
- New1 BathRoanoke, VA 24016
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,176 Sq. Ft.Lynchburg, VA 24503
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,173 Sq. Ft.Daleville, VA 24083
- New1 Bed • 1 BathNorfolk, VA 23508
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 650 Sq. Ft.Norfolk, VA 23503
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 807 Sq. Ft.Alexandria, VA 22301
- New1-2 Beds • 610-990 Sq. Ft.Manassas, VA 20110
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 555 Sq. Ft.Virginia Beach, VA 23455
- New1-3 Beds • 617-847 Sq. Ft.Newport News, VA 23601
- 1-2 Beds • 733-1,430 Sq. Ft.Ashburn, VA 20147
You stopped by just in time to see these new apartments for rent.
The gateway to the South, Virginia offers apartments for those seeking either traditional or modern living accommodations. Those who want a home that is modern and sophisticated to match their job in the city can find many apartments like this close to Washington D.C. and Richmond. An elegant, Southern-style apartment may also be found, with all the charm one could want in a building exterior.
Two notable Virginia counties are Fairfax County and Loudoun County. Fairfax County is the most populous area of Virginia, and also houses federal agencies such as the CIA. It is a major center of business as well, with seven Fortune 500 Companies, and includes Tyson's Corner, a large office market. Companies such as Capitol One and ExxonMobil make their home here. Additionally, Fairfax County has a vibrant arts scene, hosting a summer concert series and several performing arts venues. Nearby Loudoun County is a rapidly growing area with both urban and rural areas. Technical companies such as Verizon call this county home and the nearby international airport employs many. The rural economy includes agriculture, wineries and the equine industry. Loudoun County is also notable for being the home of Harpers Ferry National Park. The county offers many cultural opportunities, with a lyric opera company, art exhibits and classical ballet. Those seeking outdoor recreation can find it through one of Loudoun County's many parks or nature trails.
Virginia offers residents employment opportunities in many industries. Because of its proximity to the nation's capital, many are employed with the federal government in agencies such as the Department of Defense or the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and work for government contractors as well. The state also employs many with the running of Virginia's counties and cities. Additionally, Virginia has a large business district and has been called an excellent state for business by Forbes; many people work at Fortune 500 companies or in tourism. Other large employers include public and private health care companies, universities, financial institutions and software companies.