Connecticut Homes For Sale
Connecticut Homes For Sale
- New5 Beds • 5 Baths • 5,656 Sq. Ft.Darien, CT 06820
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,166 Sq. Ft.Colchester, CT 06415
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,893 Sq. Ft.Hamden, CT 06517
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,129 Sq. Ft.East Haven, CT 06513
- New2 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,490 Sq. Ft.Bridgeport, CT 06604
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,962 Sq. Ft.Old Lyme, CT 06371
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,312 Sq. Ft.Guilford, CT 06437
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 605 Sq. Ft.Bridgeport, CT 06604
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,269 Sq. Ft.Waterbury, CT 06710
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,312 Sq. Ft.Waterbury, CT 06708
- New1 AcreNorwich, CT 06360
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,656 Sq. Ft.Bridgeport, CT 06606
- New6 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,961 Sq. Ft.Waterbury, CT 06704
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 677 Sq. Ft.Stonington, CT 06378
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,385 Sq. Ft.Hamden, CT 06514
You stopped by just in time to see these new homes for sale.
As one of the wealthiest states in the nation, Connecticut enjoys many benefits in terms of real estate and business. Although a growing number of apartments are being built, more than half of the residential properties in the state are detached single-family homes. Furthermore, you will find a pleasant combination of old and new real estate that reflects the evolution of architecture over the past century. Whether you are looking for a small bungalow or a 4-bedroom estate, Connecticut has just the place for you and your family.
If you are thinking about continuing your education, Connecticut boasts an impressive selection of academic institutions, including Ivy League school Yale University in New Haven. As the cultural hub of Connecticut, New Haven has a variety of music venues, theaters and museums punctuated by historic landmarks. Hartford and Bridgeport are also situated along the coast and offer premium waterfront real estate. If you prefer a rural, less populated atmosphere, try a peaceful farming community like Litchfield Hills. On the other hand, Stamford is home to four Fortune 500 companies. Residents who commute on a daily basis find that Stamford provides above average services for public transportation in the Tri-State area.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the most successful industry in Connecticut is finance and insurance. Major employers in this sector include Aetna, the Royal Bank of Scotland, and Bridgewater Associates. The real estate industry also accounts for a significant portion of statewide economic activity. In fact, companies like Realogy are able to provide more than 11,000 job openings as a result of the steady housing market in Connecticut. In addition, recent studies have shown that the tourist industry has experienced an increase in profitability and employment. This provides more than 170,000 people with positions each year and can be attributed to establishments such as Mohegan Sun and the Foxwoods Resort Casino.