Illinois Apartments For Rent
Illinois Apartments For Rent
- New2-3 Beds • 900-1,165 Sq. Ft.Bloomington, IL 61761
- New2 Beds • 590-950 Sq. Ft.Peoria, IL 61614
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 915 Sq. Ft.Oak Park, IL 60302
- New2 Beds • 1 BathChicago, IL 60609
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 900 Sq. Ft.Springfield, IL 62703
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,600 Sq. Ft.Chicago, IL 60608
- New2 Beds • 1 BathChicago, IL 60637
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 575 Sq. Ft.Forest Park, IL 60130
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 600 Sq. Ft.Bloomington, IL 61701
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 900 Sq. Ft.Des Plaines, IL 60016
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 783 Sq. Ft.Chicago, IL 60625
- New1 Bed • 1 BathChicago, IL 60624
- New2 Beds • 1 BathCharleston, IL 61920
- New3 Beds • 1 BathChicago, IL 60637
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 485 Sq. Ft.Chicago, IL 60654
You stopped by just in time to see these new apartments for rent.
From a bustling urban center to small rural towns and everything in between, Illinois has something for everyone. Renting an apartment in Illinois can get you exactly where you want to be. The rental market in the state is hot, and new apartments are being built to keep up with demand, making it possible for renters to find affordable apartments. More apartments are also being built in some of the state's most desirable neighborhoods, like Chicago's North Shore.
Cook County is the most populous county in the state of Illinois. It is home to the city at the center of the largest metropolitan area in the Midwest, Chicago. It is an urban county, with access to a great deal of amenities. It sits along the shore of Lake Michigan and is one of the most prosperous counties in the state. The surrounding counties of Kane, Kendall, DuPage, Lake and Will consist of suburbs and some agricultural property. They are home to good schools, desirable neighborhoods and are close enough to commute to the city. McHenry County is located to the northwest of Cook County and is experiencing rapid growth. It is a little further out from Chicago, but is gaining in popularity due to its proximity to other great neighborhoods and its affordable communities. There are other great counties in which to rent an apartment in the state. Monroe County is located in the southwest part of the state and is part of the St. Louis Metropolitan area. It borders the Mississippi River and its largest city is Waterloo. Woodford County is centrally located and is part of the Peoria Metropolitan Area. Its largest city is Eureka.
Illinois' economy is driven by its most notable city, but its top employers and industries are generally located in other parts of the state. The largest employers in the state are the Illinois National Guard, Allstate Insurance, State Farm Mutual Auto Insurance, Abbot Laboratories and the University of Illinois. The top industries in the state depend on the smaller cities within it and are manufacturing, agriculture and mining.