Iowa Real Estate
Iowa Homes For Sale
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,500 Sq. Ft.Des Moines, IA 50313
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,039 Sq. Ft.Milford, IA 51351
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,531 Sq. Ft.Des Moines, IA 50320
- New4 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,810 Sq. Ft.Nevada, IA 50201
- Open 8/73 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,613 Sq. Ft.Marion, IA 52302
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,133 Sq. Ft.Ankeny, IA 50023
- New2 Beds • 1 BathDes Moines, IA 50315
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,785 Sq. Ft.Altoona, IA 50009
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,661 Sq. Ft.Estherville, IA 51334
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,710 Sq. Ft.Polk City, IA 50226
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,350 Sq. Ft.Des Moines, IA 50312
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,365 Sq. Ft.Ottumwa, IA 52501
- New5 Beds • 5 Baths • 1,206 Sq. Ft.Windsor Heights, IA 50324
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,195 Sq. Ft.Knoxville, IA 50138
- Open 8/73 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,519 Sq. Ft.West Des Moines, IA 50266
Iowa rentals are centered around its major metropolitan areas of Cedar Rapids and Des Moines, as well as other smaller cities throughout the state. The rent in the state is affordable, with Cedar Rapids having slightly higher rental rates. Many of the independently owned and managed homes for rent are single family homes, with multi-family homes available in the larger cities.
The state is divided into 10 regions. The Northwest Region is where Sioux City is located. It features historic Victorian mansions, an art center and a historically significant outpost from the Lewis and Clark Expedition. The largest employer in the region is Tyson Fresh Meats. The Northeast Region is home to Waterloo and Cedar Falls. It has agricultural roots that continue to this day and what many consider to be the best natural areas in the state. It's also a great place to take a drive with some of the most recognizable roadside attractions in the nation. Cedar Rapids is located in Eastern Iowa and is the cultural and art center of the state. It is home to several museums and theaters and a diverse population, including historically Czech neighborhoods and businesses. Des Moines is the state's largest city and its capital. It is located in the central region of the state. It's a hub for the insurance industry, publishing and financial services and has been named the "Best Place for Business" twice and the wealthiest city in America. It is also a politically important city, as the capital for the state which is the first to caucus for presidential elections.
As part of the Midwest, Iowa is a place of lush countryside and beautiful parks and natural scenery. Every year, its state fair attracts over a million people for rides, games, and adventures in food. There are historic colonies in Amana County, a diverse restaurant scene, and a variety of museums throughout. Along the Mississippi River, sits a reinvented waterfront in Dubuque that even has an aquarium dedicated the local ecosystem.