Missouri Apartments For Rent
Missouri Apartments For Rent
- New3 Beds • 490-1,510 Sq. Ft.Kansas City, MO 64108
- New2 Beds • 2 BathsCarthage, MO 64836
- New4 Beds • 5 BathsSpringfield, MO 65806
- New1 Bed • 2 Baths • 580 Sq. Ft.Springfield, MO 65806
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 800 Sq. Ft.Fenton, MO 63026
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 750 Sq. Ft.Saint Louis, MO 63128
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 600 Sq. Ft.Valley Park, MO 63088
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,200 Sq. Ft.Columbia, MO 65201
- New2 Beds • 350-550 Sq. Ft.Independence, MO 64054
- New2 Beds • 350-970 Sq. Ft.Saint Louis, MO 63103
- New1-2 Beds • 1,100-1,600 Sq. Ft.Kansas City, MO 64111
- 2 Beds • 1 Bath • 800 Sq. Ft.Fenton, MO 63026
- 3 Beds • 509-1,587 Sq. Ft.Saint Louis, MO 63103
- 1 Bed • 1 BathWaynesville, MO 65583
- 2 Beds • 1 Bath • 894 Sq. Ft.Columbia, MO 65203
You stopped by just in time to see these new apartments for rent.
Missouri has a low cost of living and affordable housing. Missouri has primarily residential homes for rent, followed by apartments, townhouses and condos. The cities of St. Louis and Kansas City offer apartment dwellers an urban experience while communities in St. Charles and St. Louis Counties offer a suburban life geared towards families.
Saint Louis County is the most populous county in Missouri and is included in the St. Louis, MO-IL Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is home to Washington University and Creve Coeur Lake, the largest natural lake in the state. Jackson County, whose largest city is Kansas City, is located in the western part of the state and is the next most populous county in the state with the Mississippi River bordering the county to the north. The Harry S. Truman National Historic Site, which holds the home of President Truman in Kansas City, has major historical significance and is open throughout the year to visitors. St. Charles County, located in the eastern portion of the state, is affluent, fast-growing, and home to nationally recognized vineyards and wineries. The city of St. Louis is an independent city known for its tourism and being home to the Gateway Arch, three professional sports teams, and several major corporations.
Missouri has a strong service industry, followed by a longstanding manufacturing industry. Data processing, hotels, travel and tourism are also thriving. The top employers in Missouri are in the public sector, primarily in education and health care. They include the State of Missouri, the University of Missouri, the University Hospitals and Clinics, Columbia Public Schools, and Boone Hospital Center. In the private sector, some of the largest employers are Scholastic, Shelter Insurance Companies, State Farm, AmerenUE Callaway Nuclear Plant, Central Bancompany, Dollar General, Hubbell Power Systems, IBM, Walmart and Caterpillar. Other notable employers are Boeing, Ford, Hy-Vee, Cerner, Lowe's, Edward Jones, Home Depot, Target, Express Scripts, Monsanto, UPS, General Motors, and Walgreens.