Utah Apartments For Rent
Utah Apartments For Rent
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,767 Sq. Ft.Ivins, UT 84738
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 900 Sq. Ft.Salt Lake City, UT 84105
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,440 Sq. Ft.Salt Lake City, UT 84116
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,000 Sq. Ft.Layton, UT 84041
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,680 Sq. Ft.Kearns, UT 84118
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 850 Sq. Ft.Salt Lake City, UT 84102
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,250 Sq. Ft.Roy, UT 84067
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 528 Sq. Ft.Salt Lake City, UT 84102
- New1-2 Beds • 705-1,155 Sq. Ft.Salt Lake City, UT 84129
- New1 Bed • 505 Sq. Ft.Ogden, UT 84401
- 1-2 Beds • 701-976 Sq. Ft.Ogden, UT 84404
- 2 Beds • 2 Baths • 889 Sq. Ft.West Jordan, UT 84084
- 1 Bed • 784-838 Sq. Ft.Salt Lake City, UT 84115
- 2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,021 Sq. Ft.Bountiful, UT 84010
- 2 Beds • 1 Bath • 694 Sq. Ft.Ogden, UT 84404
You stopped by just in time to see these new apartments for rent.
Throughout the state of Utah are a variety of apartments for rent. Spacious condos in metropolitan areas as well as more traditional apartments and homes are available for rent. In Southern Utah among the red cliffs of the area are affordable one and two bedroom apartments for those with simple needs. The state also offers two and three bedroom condos and apartments with modern designs and amenities.
Some of the best-known areas of Utah include Salt Lake County, Utah County and Davis County. Over a million residents call Salt Lake County home. Salt Lake County includes the Great Salt Lake itself, which is the largest terminal lake in the entire Western Hemisphere. Residents of this area can enjoy access to metropolitan city life as well as beautiful mountain views where there is abundant hiking and skiing. In Utah County, known for its institutions of higher education, its residents are surrounded by booming technology industries and start-up company support as well as outdoor amenities such as locations for fishing, hiking, skiing and camping. In Davis County, located to the north of Salt Lake City, the largest city is Layton. Though sometimes referred to as a bedroom community, Layton offers its own burgeoning economy.
Utah, which has been characterized by a Gallup poll as the best state to live in, offers rich history, vast natural resources and a growing number of employers. A large majority of the population lives along Wasatch mountain range. From the northern county of Davis and heading south into Utah County, here are some of the major employers. The Hill Air Force Base and Lagoon amusement park employ large numbers of residents in Davis County. In Salt Lake County, high-tech corporations flourish as well as the tourism industry due to many cultural attractions such as film festivals located in Utah. In Utah County, several universities thrive and the area is very friendly to small businesses.