Vermont Real Estate
Vermont Homes For Sale
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,544 Sq. Ft.Georgia, VT 05468
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 2,218 Sq. Ft.Burke, VT 05871
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,605 Sq. Ft.Burlington, VT 05408
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,915 Sq. Ft.Morristown, VT 05661
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,618 Sq. Ft.Morristown, VT 05672
- New6 Beds • 5 Baths • 6,630 Sq. Ft.Waitsfield, VT 05673
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,322 Sq. Ft.Berlin, VT 05641
- New4 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,008 Sq. Ft.Stowe, VT 05672
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,498 Sq. Ft.Addison, VT 05491
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,792 Sq. Ft.Barre City, VT 05641
- New5 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,980 Sq. Ft.Saint Albans City, VT 05478
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,170 Sq. Ft.Barre City, VT 05641
- New10 AcresShelburne, VT 05482
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,165 Sq. Ft.Cambridge, VT 05464
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 528 Sq. Ft.Derby, VT 05829
Rental home styles within Vermont range from large four-bedroom classic colonials to cozy log cabins. Architectural features include both modern contemporary designs as well as the older traditional homesteads. Rental offerings include Victorians and Tudors as well as bungalows and Craftsmans. Swiss-style chalets are another popular style that are often seen near lakes and resort areas.
Often referred to as the Green Mountain state, Vermont consists of several distinctive regions. Despite the state's colder climate, the Northern Region of Vermont has several vineyards that produce quality wines. Several lakes are located in this uppermost portion of the state that borders Canada, including Lake Memphremagog in Newport. The Central Region is well known for producing fine cheeses and delicious maple syrup. The capital city of Montpelier is located in central Vermont, which is also home to the famous Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. There are several historical sites located within the southern Vermont region, which reflect the classic traditions of New England. This portion of the state abounds with rich fertile land where local farmers produce milk and raise quality beef for the food industry.
Vermont offers an abundance of opportunities to explore new destinations and enjoy a wide variety of activities. As an outdoor lover's paradise, adventures can be had by skiing down powdery slopes, fishing in clear mountain streams and lakes, or hiking along the well-known Long Trail. Farmer's markets are a popular stop where you can scoop up a variety of fresh locally grown products. Indulge in fine dining and visit gourmet food shops for an experience that will delight the senses. Shop for your next bargain and get a great deal at one of the outlet malls. Cultural events and activities can be found at local art galleries, museums, and theatres. There are always things to do and enjoy in Vermont regardless of the season.