Vermont Homes For Rent
Vermont Homes For Rent
- New2 Beds • 1 BathHartford, VT 05001
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 700 Sq. Ft.Shelburne, VT 05482
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 600 Sq. Ft.Burlington, VT 05401
- New1 Bed • 1 BathRutland, VT 05701
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,000 Sq. Ft.Burlington, VT 05401
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 750 Sq. Ft.Burlington, VT 05401
- 2 Beds • 3 BathsShelburne, VT 05482
- 1 BedBurlington, VT 05401
- 3 Beds • 1 BathBurlington, VT 05401
- 4 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,000 Sq. Ft.Londonderry, VT 05155
- 4 Beds • 1 BathBurlington, VT 05401
- 2 Beds • 1 BathBurlington, VT 05401
- 1 Bed • 1 Bath • 750 Sq. Ft.Marlboro, VT 05301
- 4 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,580 Sq. Ft.Wilmington, VT 05363
- 4 Beds • 2 BathsBarre, VT 05641
You stopped by just in time to see these new homes for rent.
Vermont, known as the Green Mountain State, is the second-least populated state in the country. The state is fondly known for being the leading producer of maple syrup as well as its wide variety of outdoor activities. The largest incorporated cities in Vermont are Burlington, South Burlington, and Rutland. Most houses common to the area are 4-bedroom. The most popular county for buying a home is currently Addison County.
Burlington is the county seat of Chittenden County in Vermont. The city is only 45 miles south of Canada. The Burlington metropolitan areas are made up of the towns of Essex, Williston and Colchester. As the home to The University of Vermont, Burlington College and Champlain College, Burlington has a distinctive "college town" feel. The major neighborhoods in Burlington include downtown, the University District, and South End. Burlington's wealthiest neighborhood is referred to as the Hill Section and is south of Main Street. The city was the first in the country to run entirely on renewable energy. The largest hospital in the state, Vermont Medical Center, is also located within the limits of the Burlington. South Burlington is the headquarters for the regional airline, CommutAir. Magic Hat Brewing Company, as well as the Ben and Jerry's Homemade, Inc. headquarters are located in the area. Major employers in the Rutland area include the Rutland Regional Medical Center, General Electric, and Green Mountain Power.
The largest employers in the area include the University of Vermont Medical Center (previously known as Fletcher Allen Health Care) and the University of Vermont. Another notable employer in the area includes the G.S. Blodgett Company, which is one of the oldest oven companies in the country. The top-performing industries in the state include government, real estate, and durable goods manufacturing. According to the U.S. Bureau of Economic Development, Vermont has been deemed 34th in gross state product earning (accounting for its size).