Minnesota Real Estate
Minnesota Homes For Sale
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,680 Sq. Ft.Tower, MN 55790
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,335 Sq. Ft.Ely, MN 55731
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,048 Sq. Ft.Columbia Heights, MN 55421
- New1.47 AcresCambridge, MN 55008
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,158 Sq. Ft.Minneapolis, MN 55407
- New5 Beds • 2 Baths • 3,171 Sq. Ft.Owatonna, MN 55060
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,616 Sq. Ft.White Bear Lake, MN 55110
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 4,154 Sq. Ft.Eden Prairie, MN 55347
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,822 Sq. Ft.Savage, MN 55378
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,544 Sq. Ft.East Bethel, MN 55011
- New3,052 Sq. Ft.Saint Paul, MN 55104
- New4 Beds • 1 Bath • 2,174 Sq. Ft.Ramsey, MN 55303
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,456 Sq. Ft.Frazee, MN 56544
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,510 Sq. Ft.Coon Rapids, MN 55448
- New3 Beds • 4 Baths • 2,209 Sq. Ft.Coon Rapids, MN 55448
The unique state of Minnesota is a Midwestern gem. The standard of living in Minnesota is ranked amongst the highest in the nation. It's one of the wealthiest and best-educated, too. Over half of the state's population lives in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metro area. Thousands of apartments, condos, townhomes, and single family homes are available for rent in this diverse state.
Known as the "Land of 10,000 Lakes," Minnesota actually has over 11,000 inland bodies of water. In addition to its many lakes, the state contains deciduous forests in the southeastern region and prairies in the western portion largely used for agricultural purposes. It is the second most northern state after Alaska. The northern part of the state borders Canada near the towns of Oak Island, Angle Inlet, and Pensasse, and the region is largely used for recreation, mining and forestry. More than 3,000 Amish make their homes in Minnesota. The majority of their peaceful communities exist in the central, northwest and southeast regions of the state.
When you rent in Minnesota, you'll have an endless array of year-round things to do. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy boating, many types of fishing, and amazing golf courses. If you'd like a bit of exercise, you can go out and ride some of the best bicycle trails in the nation. A great mix of part-indoor, part-outdoor outing is a leisurely winery or brewery tour. Excellent museums, shopping, and live theater are just a few of the other indoor activities available. If you have ever wanted to visit Amish Country, you can do that as well. Minnesota's most visited tourist attraction, the Mall of America, always provides a great indoor experience. For those who enjoy more "extreme" adventure, cave tours in Bluff County and Iron Range mining area tours are popular. Milder tours include seeing highlights of the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area via bicycle, touring van, or Segway. No matter what kind of fun you like to have, you can definitely find it in Minnesota.