Nebraska Apartments For Rent
Nebraska Apartments For Rent
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 700 Sq. Ft.Omaha, NE 68104
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 430 Sq. Ft.Norfolk, NE 68701
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 620 Sq. Ft.Omaha, NE 68111
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 480 Sq. Ft.Omaha, NE 68131
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 540 Sq. Ft.Lincoln, NE 68504
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 500 Sq. Ft.Omaha, NE 68108
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 375 Sq. Ft.Omaha, NE 68105
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 640 Sq. Ft.Ralston, NE 68127
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,200 Sq. Ft.Omaha, NE 68105
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,019 Sq. Ft.Omaha, NE 68164
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 575 Sq. Ft.Lincoln, NE 68504
- New1 Bed • 650 Sq. Ft.Omaha, NE 68105
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 884 Sq. Ft.Omaha, NE 68102
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 580 Sq. Ft.Omaha, NE 68105
- New2 Beds • 1 BathOmaha, NE 68105
You stopped by just in time to see these new apartments for rent.
Nebraska offers affordable homes and a low cost of living. There is an almost equal mix of residential homes and apartments available for rent, followed by some townhouses and condos. Rental rates for apartments run below the national average.
Douglas County is Nebraska's most populous county and is home to one-quarter of all Nebraska residents. Omaha is the county seat for the county and is the state's largest city. Omaha has a modern economy from being home to several major corporation headquarters to tourism. The city is also home to many historical landmarks and a range of neighborhoods and socioeconomic diversity. There is a revitalized urban downtown core along with more traditional middle class suburbs and gated communities. Lancaster County is home to Lincoln, Nebraska's state capital and home to service, manufacturing, and high tech sectors. Lincoln has a variety of attractions, such as parks, sports, arts and culture, and natural pursuits. The University of Nebraska is also located here and tourism is a booming business. Sarpy County is known for its county seat, Papillion, which is also the name of the creek that flows through the city center. The city is also known for trails, trees, parks, and open spaces.
Two of Nebraska's largest employers are the Offutt Air Force Base and Alegent Creighton Health. Besides government and healthcare, Nebraska has a large agricultural sector, known for its production of pork, corn, beef, soybeans and sorghum. Education is another major sector, with the Omaha Public Schools, the University of Nebraska, and Creighton University amongst the largest employers in this group. Other major economic sectors include freight transport, manufacturing, telecommunications, information technology and insurance. Notable companies include ConAgra, InfoUSA, Mutual of Omaha, TD Ameritrade, Union Pacific Railroad, Nelnet, and Cabela's. In the finance world, Omaha, Nebraska is the famous home of Berkshire Hathaway and its Chief Executive Officer, Warren Buffett, considered one of the wealthiest people in the world.