• I joined Magnolia Realty LLC in March 2009 as a residential home specialist.I have held a real estate salesperson license since the early 1980’s. I am “your friendly professional in real estate in Auburn, Opelika, and Lee County, AL” and my goal is to provide you with a real estate experience that will exceed your expectations. I offer discreet and attentive service to both buyers and sellers.
My husband, Bill, and I moved to Auburn in late October, 2007. However, I have spent a lot of time in the area (since we lived here in 1968-69) visiting relatives and watching Auburn football and basketball. Bill and both our children are Auburn graduates.I am a graduate of Auburn at Montgomery and the University of Alabama. I have worked as a business teacher and a librarian along with doing real estate work, but have done real estate only since joining Magnolia Realty, so that's over 8 years experience in the area.
I am involved in the Opelika-Auburn Newcomers Club. I am a Past-President having served from June 2008-June 2010, as well as past Advisor. I welcome the opportunity to introduce anyone to the area and to help you feel at home here and to love it as much as I do. I am also a member of the Auburn Chamber of Commerce, Campus Club, the Energizers and Auburn First Baptist Church. I attend the Pilgrims’ Sunday School Class and am the E-mail coordinator for the group.
Some of my interests include gardening ,Mexican Train, painting, reading, and most importantly of all being a grandmother.
Credentials, Memberships, etc.:
• Licensed real estate salesperson in Alabama since early 1980s
• Realtor - Member of the National Association of Realtors
• Member - Lee County Association of Realtors (Serve on the
Education Committee and the Awards Committee
• Member - Alabama Association of Realtors
• Hold the ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative) and CRS
Certification (Council of Residential Specialists) and the e-
PRO designation from the National Association of Realtors
• Member of the Council of Residential Specialists
• Formerly with Duckworth-Morris Realty Co., Inc. in Tuscaloosa,
AL and Jimmy Dollar Real Estate in Demopolis, AL
• BS in Secondary Education (Business Ed.) from AUM
• Master of Library Service from the University of Alabama.
Honored with the William Stanley Hoole Award for Academic
Excellence. Worked as a librarian for 18 years.
• Director of Library Services at Judson College, January 1991-
• Member - Opelika-Auburn Newcomers Club, Campus Club,
OLLI at Auburn, the Energizers, and Auburn First Baptist
Church and the Pilgrims’ Sunday School Class