To start, I am a husband to a wonderful wife, Susan, and father of two great boys, Matthew and David. Being a family man, I understand what people want for their children.
My main objective is to give you the BEST service possible. I achieve this objective by the following:
• Professional licensed assistant, my wife Susan, to assist you while I am out of the office.
• Email you new home listings as soon as desirable properties hit the market.
• Deliver e-newsletters to keep you informed about market trends and other valuable information.
• Showcase your home on the web to help you sell it for top dollar.
• I have continued my education to achieve the professional designations of: Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI), Electronic Professional (e-PRO) and Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR).
• I have many years of experience and have won many selling awards that include:
o Named #22 out of over 4000 agents by RE/MAX New England in 2006
o Top 5% of REALTORS
o Multi-million dollar sales
o Upper Circle Award
o Inner Circle Award
Real estate is not a part time job to me, this is my livelihood. I value giving you the best service possible. I am never too busy for you or your referrals.
If I am not selling real estate, I am saving lives. I am a proud member of the Waterford Ambulance Service and Goshen Fire House.