Thank you for coming to my website. I hope you find it easy to use and informative.
Please allow me to introduce myself to you:
I have been blessed with a 38-year successful career working in our family owned New Car Dealership and owner/operator for 23 of those years where our customers, friends, employees, and community, were always #1.
I loved the business of helping families fulfill their transportation needs.
The advantages that I can apply to Real Estate as compared to other Realtors are many:
1. I specialize in applying my experience as a successful business owner with a reputation for being a respected, ethical, hard-working family man that provided outstanding customer service and satisfaction while utilizing fair, honest and ethical business practices.
2. I have extensive experience in business management, marketing, sales training, and negotiating deals and contracts, all while paying attention to details.
3. I have the forthright to proactively address details before they become a problem and I possess great communication skills.
4. I am passionate about the needs and goals of my clients and I specialize in bringing “peace of mind” and “fun” to the real estate process.
5. My love for people will be evident as I have a soft welcoming demeanor that will put you at ease the minute that we meet.
6. I will educate you through every stop of the process and will provide you with precise up to date feedback concerning the “state” of the market and its trends, utilizing comparable sales and property values while giving you a realistic outlook as to what you can expect to achieve in today’s market. Communication is essential!
7. My goals are to protect your interests, your satisfaction, and to guide you towards the best possible sale or purchase of your home.
I would like to be your real estate source, and I offer FREE Real Estate Consultations to assist you with valuing your home.
If you are thinking of remodeling, I can suggest proven Vendors as well as help you decide if the project is worth doing or not?
Many times, a large expensive project
I live in Fargo with my wife and two children and believe in giving back to the Community by volunteering at the Heart & Soul Cafe, FM Emergency Food Shelf, Church’s United for the Homeless and the First Presbyterian Church.
Thank you for your time