Tennessee Homes For Rent
Tennessee Homes For Rent
- New1 Bed • 1 BathKnoxville, TN 37915
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 625 Sq. Ft.Antioch, TN 37013
- New2 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,280 Sq. Ft.Nashville, TN 37212
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 650 Sq. Ft.Madison, TN 37115
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,608 Sq. Ft.Nolensville, TN 37135
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 800 Sq. Ft.Hermitage, TN 37076
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 870 Sq. Ft.Martin, TN 38237
- New4 Beds • 4 Baths • 2,227 Sq. Ft.Franklin, TN 37064
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,914 Sq. Ft.Gallatin, TN 37066
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,339 Sq. Ft.Ooltewah, TN 37363
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,750 Sq. Ft.Franklin, TN 37069
- New5 Beds • 4 Baths • 4,007 Sq. Ft.Nolensville, TN 37135
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,450 Sq. Ft.Thompsons Station, TN 37064
- New3 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,460 Sq. Ft.Lebanon, TN 37087
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,661 Sq. Ft.Clarksville, TN 37043
You stopped by just in time to see these new homes for rent.
Tennessee is landlocked in the South with the Appalachians to the east and the Mississippi River to the west. The economic landscape is strong, and state has experienced significant growth over the past decade. New developments across the state feature affordable homes in European, Georgian colonial, craftsman, traditional and modern designs.
Nashville is the largest city in Tennessee and one of the hottest housing markets in the nation. The home of country music is drawing a lot of capital from out of state. It remains a top city for real estate investors, particularly since the city readjusted its zoning codes. Over $2 billion in real estate development projects are currently underway. Most of the new construction is south of town, with a few pockets on the north side of the river. Memphis is the second largest city in Tennessee. This rock n' roll hub is also attracting a lot of attention from investors. Harbor Town is a new chic community on the peninsula just minutes from downtown. It's a walkable urban neighborhood with surprisingly low home prices.
There's still plenty of history in Memphis though. Central Gardens, near the zoo, is considered to be one of the most beautiful historic neighborhoods in the country. Chattanooga and Knoxville are the state's third and fourth largest cities. Homebuyers can find an array of options in varying prices and styles.
Tennessee still plays a huge role in the American music scene, but it's also a major hub for agriculture, transportation, education and manufacturing. Memphis International is the largest cargo hub in the United States and the second largest in the world behind Hong Kong. FedEx, AutoZone and International Paper are all headquartered in Memphis, while Pilot Corporation and Regal Entertainment Group are both based out of Nashville. The state houses several major teaching universities, dozens of chemical companies and handful of international automotive assembly facilities.