Delaware Apartments For Rent
Delaware Apartments For Rent
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 1,025 Sq. Ft.Wilmington, DE 19808
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 820 Sq. Ft.Wilmington, DE 19808
- 3 Beds • 1 BathNewport, DE 19804
- 2-3 Beds • 850-1,700 Sq. Ft.Wilmington, DE 19808
- 2 Beds • 1 BathGeorgetown, DE 19947
- 1 Bed • 1 Bath • 900 Sq. Ft.Wilmington, DE 19802
- 1 Bed • 1 Bath • 750 Sq. Ft.New Castle, DE 19720
- 2 Beds • 1 BathWilmington, DE 19805
- 1 Bed • 1 BathWilmington, DE 19808
- 1-3 Beds • 851-1,368 Sq. Ft.Newark, DE 19702
- 1-2 Beds • 650-750 Sq. Ft.New Castle, DE 19720
- 1-3 Beds • 702-1,346 Sq. Ft.Wilmington, DE 19805
- 2 Beds • 740-755 Sq. Ft.Wilmington, DE 19804
- 1-2 Beds • 755-1,000 Sq. Ft.New Castle, DE 19720
- 1-3 Beds • 715-1,125 Sq. Ft.Newark, DE 19713
You stopped by just in time to see these new apartments for rent.
Delaware has some of the most beautiful apartments. You can find many low-rise apartment buildings that are made to look like giant houses. They have the structure of houses with the mix of vinyl and brick siding, however, they house many apartments for you to choose from. A large number of apartments in the state have a community pool in-unit washer and dryers, and other convenient amenities. Nice apartments can cost between $800 and $1200 depending on the size.
New Castle County, Sussex County, and Kent County are all some of the best places to live in Delaware. It's perfect for anyone whether you're a young family, an empty nester, a first time buyer, or you want to enjoy some waterfront living. Other great counties for young families include Magnolia, Pike Creek, and Bay point. Other fantastic places to live for first-time buyers include Trolley Square, Magnolia, and Windstone. If living by the water is important to you, the Strand in Newcastle, Silver Lake, and Bayfront at Rehoboth all offer this amazing luxury. If you're trying to figure out which city to live in, many are great places to live. Newark and Dover are ranked the best. To tie the rest, there is Hockessin, New Castle, Pike Creek, Elsmere, Edgemore, Gasgow, Wilmington Manor, and North Star. This is based on the amenities in the area, the quality of life they provide; along with the tax rate, crime rate, commute, and weather.
Delaware's state government system is the top employer in the state. It employer more than 13,000 residents. If you work in the healthcare field Christiana Care Health System is next on the list. More than 10,000 of the state's residents are employees of Christiana. A chemical manufacturing company called Dupoint Co. ranks third in Delaware, followed by Bank of America. Next is Dover Air Force Base. Even if you aren't in the military, you could get a job on base as a civilian contractor. As you can see, there are jobs for many different field in Delaware, so you have plenty of options.