Delaware Real Estate
Delaware Homes For Sale
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,150 Sq. Ft.Newark, DE 19702
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,134 Sq. Ft.Ocean View, DE 19970
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,353 Sq. Ft.Wilmington, DE 19809
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,950 Sq. Ft.Wilmington, DE 19803
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,711 Sq. Ft.Wilmington, DE 19803
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,900 Sq. Ft.Long Neck, DE 19966
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,200 Sq. Ft.Wilmington, DE 19804
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,075 Sq. Ft.Hockessin, DE 19707
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,320 Sq. Ft.Ocean View, DE 19970
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,775 Sq. Ft.Newark, DE 19711
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,765 Sq. Ft.Wilmington, DE 19809
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,086 Sq. Ft.New Castle, DE 19720
- New5 Beds • 3 Baths • 4,400 Sq. Ft.Newark, DE 19711
- New2 Beds • 1 BathWilmington, DE 19805
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 600 Sq. Ft.New Castle, DE 19720
If you're looking for a home to rent in Delaware, the best place to settle will depend on your needs. If you want to be close to an education hub, Newark may be a good choice for you, and while rentals are limited within the city, the surrounding towns have many available homes for rent. Most of the independently owned rentals on the market in Delaware are single family homes. Wilmington is a great place for young professionals and it has a variety of single and multi-family homes in the rental market.
The northern region of Delaware has an East Coast culture. Wilmington is the hub of the north; the state's largest city. It features several historic districts, a growing economy and some of the state's best schools. It is also the home of the University of Delaware. Other cities located in the northern region of the state include Newark, the location of Rutgers University, and New Castle. Dover is centrally located within the state. It is the state's capital and second largest city. It is the center of Delaware Government, which is its biggest employer. The southern region, or Cape Region, of the state has a more laid-back atmosphere. It is on the Atlantic Coastal Plain, and is home to some of the best beaches on the Mid-Atlantic Coast. The main cities are Rehoboth Beach and Lewes. Rehoboth Beach's economy is driven by tourism and it features a beautiful boardwalk with attractive shops. Lewes is a little further inland. It was the earliest settlement in the state and features a charming historical downtown.
Delaware is a small state, straddling two separate geographical areas. To the south, it lies on a coastal plain featuring beautiful beaches and marshes as well as many water recreation activities. To the north and west, Delaware lies upon the foothills of the Appalachians where outdoor activities abound. You can hike to a lighthouse at Elk Neck State Park or visit Battery Park for a glimpse of wildlife. Other fun activities in Delaware included enjoying some of its many great eateries and breweries, historic estates, and an international speedway.