Delaware Condos For Sale
Delaware Condos For Sale
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,510 Sq. Ft.Ocean View, DE 19970
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,505 Sq. Ft.Ocean View, DE 19970
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,145 Sq. Ft.Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,292 Sq. Ft.Ocean View, DE 19970
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,352 Sq. Ft.Lewes, DE 19958
- NewStudio • 1 BathWilmington, DE 19806
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,875 Sq. Ft.Newark, DE 19702
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,265 Sq. Ft.Bethany Beach, DE 19930
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,239 Sq. Ft.Wilmington, DE 19801
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,064 Sq. Ft.Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- New1 Bed • 1 BathWilmington, DE 19806
- 1 Bed • 1 BathNewark, DE 19702
- 2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,090 Sq. Ft.Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- 3 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,100 Sq. Ft.Millsboro, DE 19966
- 2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,052 Sq. Ft.Lewes, DE 19958
You stopped by just in time to see these new condos for sale.
The northern region of Delaware has an East Coast culture. Wilmington is the hub of the north; the state's largest city. It features several historic districts, a growing economy and some of the state's best schools. It is also the home of the University of Delaware. Other cities located in the northern region of the state include Newark, the location of Rutgers University, and New Castle. Dover is centrally located within the state. It is the state's capital and second largest city. It is the center of Delaware Government, which is its biggest employer. The southern region, or Cape Region, of the state has a more laid-back atmosphere. It is on the Atlantic Coastal Plain, and is home to some of the best beaches on the Mid-Atlantic Coast. The main cities are Rehoboth Beach and Lewes. Rehoboth Beach's economy is driven by tourism and it features a beautiful boardwalk with attractive shops. Lewes is a little further inland. It was the earliest settlement in the state and features a charming historical downtown.
Delaware is a small state, but straddles two separate geographical areas. To the south, it lies on a coastal plain. It features beautiful beaches and marshes and many water recreation activities. To the north and west, Delaware lies upon the foothills of the Appalachians. Outdoor activities abound. You can hike to a lighthouse at Elk Neck State Park or visit Battery Park for a glimpse of wildlife. Other fun activities in Delaware included enjoying some of its many great eateries and breweries, historic estates and an international speedway.