Bathroom Renovation Tips
As we mentioned in our Top Home Remodeling Trends for 2011 blog, bathroom renovations are a great way to add value to your home while still not costing as much as a kitchen remodel. Are you looking for bathroom renovation ideas? Then look no further! Homes.com has provided you with suggestions on how to remodel your bathroom in style! As you know, bathroom renovations are a great investment which will help increase the resale value of your home, so by keeping in mind these tips you’ll be ahead of the game!
- If you’re able to, adding an additional bathroom to a one bathroom home will enhance its appeal to home buyers.
- Adding an additional sink will increase the functionality as multiple people can be in the space at once.
- Replace outdated fixtures such as faucets, shower door and vents.
- Consider changing the wall finishes, such as removing wall paper or beat board in favor of paint or tile.
- Add storage solutions as storage is always needed in the bathrooms.
For more home living resources, visit Homes.com YouTube channel.