Home values are important regardless of when you plan to sell your home. When you make changes to the home, you need to be aware of what will get you the most “bang for your buck” so to speak. With that in mind, here are ten tips to help increase your home’s value.
- The first being landscape. Landscaping is extremely important to present it to other people. It doesn’t have to be extravagant, but maintaining is crucial. Look at some of our other videos for tips there.
- Fix minor repairs; don’t give the next owner a laundry list to do.
- For a refresh and updated look, paint the walls. Simply and easy!
- If you plan on making major enhancements to the home, consider updating kitchen
- Or consider updating a bathroom as those usually have the most bang for your money.
- Increasing storage options would be a good choice, such as built in shelves or closet spaces.
- Installing good windows.
- Make improvements energy efficient to keep home current on trends.
- Don’t forget about curb appeal too!
- And of course a well-appointed master suite will give the illusion of luxury and relaxing Saturday mornings.
For more home living resources, visit our YouTube channel.