New Hampshire Real Estate
New Hampshire Homes For Sale
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 960 Sq. Ft.Winchester, NH 03470
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,374 Sq. Ft.Portsmouth, NH 03801
- New4,083 Sq. Ft.Hampstead, NH 03841
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,288 Sq. Ft.Webster, NH 03303
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,888 Sq. Ft.Barrington, NH 03825
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,140 Sq. Ft.Nottingham, NH 03290
- New5 Beds • 4 Baths • 4,560 Sq. Ft.Bedford, NH 03110
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,970 Sq. Ft.Marlow, NH 03456
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,536 Sq. Ft.New Durham, NH 03855
- New40 AcresSalisbury, NH 03235
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,888 Sq. Ft.Bartlett, NH 03812
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,972 Sq. Ft.Chesterfield, NH 03462
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 624 Sq. Ft.Manchester, NH 03102
- NewStudio • 360 Sq. Ft.Wolfeboro, NH 03894
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,196 Sq. Ft.Hillsborough, NH 03244
New Hampshire is a traditional New England state with a rich history and cultural heritage that is reflected in the variety of architectural styles seen within that region. This state offers a mix of classic colonials, farmhouses, and Victorians as well as more modern style capes and contemporary homes. Homes within the Granite State range from small one bedroom houses to large Victorian style mansions.
New Hampshire is neatly divided into seven distinct regions. With the exception of a few metropolitan areas, most of New Hampshire is fairly rural with a country like atmosphere and friendly New England towns and small communities. With its expansive wilderness, the state is a delight for those that want to take the path less followed. You can take a trip to the past as you drive over covered bridges that are hundreds of years old. Numerous buildings and structures within the state are listed on the New Hampshire State Register of Historic Places. There are many homes within New Hampshire that date back to the 19th century, featuring unique architectural styles from the Colonial period. Log cabins and country cottages also dot the landscape and offer a cozy comfortable alternative for those seeking smaller size homes.
New Hampshire abounds with opportunities to explore and discover new things. You can fish on clear mountain lakes or shop at one of the many outlet stores to snag a great bargain. The White Mountains region is a skier's paradise while offering challenges to those that like to climb. The Lakes Region is home to more than 250 beautiful lakes and ponds including the popular Squam Lake where the classical 1981 movie On Golden Pond was filmed. Prospectors in search of hidden gems can go digging at a local mine within the New Hampshire's Dartmouth/Lake Sunapee region of the state. Merrymack Valley offers a variety of cultural activities and places to visit including Robert Frost's farm, which is located in Derry.