The Homes.com #FeelsLikeHome Scholarship 2017
Want $1,000 for college?
Homes.com can help make that happen.
If you are currently enrolled in college (or headed there in 2017!) and want to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover expenses, consider entering the #FeelsLikeHome Scholarship contest. Homes.com will award a $1,000 scholarship to one highly motivated student who can thoughtfully respond to the prompt below.
At Homes.com, we know the importance of finding the perfect place to call “home.” One of the most difficult parts of going to college can be making your college home feel as comfortable as your home!
Snap a picture that shows us how you’ve made (or plan to make) your college experience feel like a home away from home, and share on Instagram or Twitter. Include a short explanation of your picture, tag @homesdotcom, and use the hashtag #FeelsLikeHome.
Here’s How to Win:
- Fill out the form below, including a link to your tweet or Instagram post.
- Follow all directions in the prompt.
- We will pick a winner on October 18, 2017 and notify you.*
- A member of the Homes.com team will email you to confirm details and work with your school to deposit the funds into your account.
- We will announce the winner on our Homes.com blog.
To Be Eligible:
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or a current freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
- You must be between the ages of 16 and 22.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- Any and all content may be used in future Homes.com marketing.*
How to Enter:
Fill out the form below.
Submissions must be received by midnight on October 13, 2017.
*Disclaimer: Homes.com respects your privacy and we will not share any personal information without prior approval from you. The selection process is subjective. We will pick our favorite winner based on the submissions we receive by the deadline listed above.